The Abstract Submission is now open!
Abstracts for both oral and poster presentations related to the topics of the congress will be submitted online and the Abstract Submission system is now open!
Abstract submission guidelines
For the abstract please use the provided template only, (Word Template) and convert into a PDF when completed.
Download the template
* Authors will be notified of the abstract acceptance/rejection no later than July 17, 2017.
* All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English with a quality of spelling and grammar suitable for publication.
* Each abstract should be a maximum of one page, letter format, including figures.
* Applicants should indicate the format they would prefer to present their abstracts:
1. Oral: Oral presentations will be 15 minutes with 3 minutes for questions. Spaces are limited. Those who are not successful in securing an oral presentation may be offered to present their abstract in a poster format.
2. Poster: Presenters will be asked to be available to answer questions during a dedicated poster viewing time.
* There is a limit of 2 abstracts an author may submit. The presenting author must attend the congress and be available to give the oral presentation or to present the poster.
Before you begin the submission process, please prepare the following information:
1. Presenting author's contact information: (Full given name and family name, Main affiliation details, E-mail address, Phone number where you can easily be reached)
2. Co-authors' information: (Full given name and family name, Main affiliation,E-mail address)
3. A PDF copy of your abstract which you will be required to upload during the submission process.
To get more information please contact:
International Conference on Polyphenols and Health 2017
Conférium Conferences. Events. Service
Téléphone (418) 522-8182 or (800) 618-8182 # 0
Courriel : firstname.lastname@example.org
425, boulevard René-Lévesque Ouest
Québec QC G1S 1S2